Dynamic warm up first:
- 2 minutes of cardio
- 20 cat cows
- 20 total world’s greatest stretch with reach
- 10 russian baby makers
- 10 pumps (downward dog to a cobra = 1 rep)
- 2 minute Row
- 1:30 Planks (side plank 30, forward plank 30, other side plank 30)
- 60 seconds of hip bridges
- 30 second hollow body hold
For the 2 minute cardio in the dynamic warm up, feel free to either do dynamics like butt kicks, high knees, frankensteins, and others for 2 minutes. Or, you can simply have members do a slow 400 meter run or row.
Theoretically, the 5 Rounds workout should take 15 minutes, but the members are going to need some transition time from movement to movement. So tell members to try and have it all done by no later than 20 minutes. After that mobilize for the remainder of class. Feel free to get creative with the mobility using band distractions or anything else that the members need.