3 Areas to Focus on to Compliment Your New Exercise Routine

3 Areas to Focus on to Compliment Your New Exercise Routine

Do you find that everywhere you look influencers are focused solely on weight training and exercises to get the progress you are looking for?

 

The truth is that exercise is only one piece of the puzzle when it comes to meeting your health and wellness goals.

 

Almost everyone has heard of the saying “You can’t outrun a bad diet,” well I am here to tell you that is NOT a myth.

The most common misconception occurs with the progress we make in our initial attempts at weight loss. Most of us have been there, we start exercising and our bodies start to change in ways we enjoy.

 

BUT, eventually that stops or we end up right back where we started– or worse.

 

This happens because we don’t change other areas of our life to match the effort we put in at the gym.

We spend 4% of our time in the gym, the other 96% of the time we are on our own and NEED to work on and stay mindful of our healthy lifestyle habits to really see sustainable change.

 

Here are 3 other areas to focus on to compliment your new exercise routine:

 

#1. Sleep

Ideally you should aim for 7+ hours of sleep per night. Remember, we can live longer without food and water than we can without quality sleep.

 

#2. Nutrition

Focus on eating mostly whole foods. Stick to the perimeter of the grocery store.

If it has more than 5 ingredients, a fancy label or you can’t pronounce the ingredients than it probably isn’t real food.

 

#3. Daily Movement

Moving your body outside of the gym matters even more than in the gym.

Try to integrate at least 30 minutes of daily movement into your routine when possible. Walking, biking, swimming, taking the stairs, etc.

 

If we are being 100% candid with you the most important thing to do is to find a nutrition coach to help keep you accountable. Now you might be saying- of course you would say that it’s your job to. WRONG!

We created a nutrition and wellness coaching program because we saw that our clients needed more and they didn’t have anyone to help hold them accountable to meeting their goals.

 

So if you are ready to get started we are ready to help!

 

The best part is all you have to do is reply to this email or Book your free intro HERE.

 

We are excited to help you soon!

 

CHECK OUT WHY NUTRITION IS AT THE BASE OF THE FITNESS PYRAMID HERE.

 

POPULAR POSTS

What is Realistic Weight Loss 🤔?

In a society driven by instant gratification, we recognize the allure of seeking swift weight loss results. However, the drawback of rapid weight loss lies

Consistency > Intensity

Consistency > Intensity. Intensity will get you through the day. Consistency will get you through your life. Sure, you could show up one day a

3 Tips To Build 🛠️a Healthy Lifestyle

Exploring the concept of lifestyle may sound familiar, but what does it truly entail? At its core, lifestyle encapsulates the way you live, encompassing factors

SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INTRO

Talk with a coach about your goals. Get the plan to achieve them.

FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED

Take the first step towards getting the results you want!

By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Fit2Live